Korean Fashion Brand, The Twee, To Debut Its First Southeast Asia Flagship Store In KL Gateway Mall
A new Korean fashion brand is about to conquer the Klang Valley area this coming March.
THE TWEE, a leading Korean fashion label recognised by the Korean Fashion Association and the Department of Commerce and Trade of Korea, will be opening its first Southeast Asia flagship store in KL Gateway Mall on March 2.
With a vast retail space of more than 10,000 square feet, the brand’s KL flagship store will feature a huge variety of trendy Korean apparels, accessories and footwear for both men and women. Price ranges from RM29 to RM359.
Reputed as the best SPA (Specialty Store Retailers of Private Label Apparel) brand in Korea, THE TWEE currently operates more than 30 outlets in its native country. The brand is also targeting to be a trend select store in Southeast Asia.
THE TWEE is located at G.02, Ground Floor in KL Gateway Mall, Bangsar South. The store opens from 10 am to 10 pm daily. There will be various exciting opening promotions from March 2 to March 5 including:
1. THE TWEE’s Fashion Dash: A 30-minute shopping spree whereby two (2) lucky shoppers on a daily basis during the opening promotion period will be rewarded RM40 off for every purchase worth RM100.
2. First 50 visitors to the flagship store on 2 March 2017 will receive a THE TWEE tote bag and shopping vouchers.
3. Instant rebates of RM30 for purchases of RM250 and above; instant rebates of RM40 for purchases of RM300 and above; instant rebates of RM50 for purchases of RM350 and above.
4. THE TWEE’s Lunch Break Deals available from 1 pm to 2 pm (applicable for all accessories only)
5. THE TWEE’s After Work Great Deals available from 6 pm to 7 pm (applicable for footwear and bags only).
THE TWEE will also be organising meet-and-greet sessions with local fashion influencers, Lucas Lau on March 2 and Fiona Yeo on March 5.